Grievance Redressal

At SUD Life, we are sensitive to our customers' needs and aim to resolve all their queries/grievances

Submit complaint online

Else you may:

Share your concern with SUD Life

In case you have any service concern, you may please reach out to our Customer Service team through any of the following options:
abc Our website
abc Visit nearest SUD Life branch from
abc Write to us on from your registered email address or at
   Customer Care, Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance Co. Ltd
   11th Floor, Vishwaroop IT Park, Plot No 34,35,38, Sector 30A of IIP
   Vashi, Navi Mumbai -400703
abc Call on our Toll free number 1800-266-8833 (Mon to Sat 09:00 AM to 07:00 PM)

If you are dissatisfied with the resolution provided

In case you do not receive a response within 15 days or if you are not satisfied with the resolution, you may write to us at

If you are still not satisfied with the resolution provided and want to pursue the grievance further, you may approach the Grievance Redressal officer at the details mentioned below

Name: Mr. Gopalkrishnan KS
Designation: VP Customer Experience & Retention
Address: 10th Floor, Vishwaroop IT Park, Sector 30 A, Vashi,Navi Mumbai 400 703
Email id:

If you are still not satisfied with our response or do not receive a response within 15 days

In case the resolution does not meet your expectations, you may approach the Grievance Cell of the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) through any of the touchpoints mentioned below:

abc Call on Toll free number 1800-425-4732
abc Email at
abc Register your complaint online at
abc Send a written communication at:
   Consumer Affairs Department
   Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India,
   Sy. No. 115/1, Financial District,
   Nanakramguda, Gachihowli, Hyderabad – 500032, Telangana
   Fax No: 91- 40 – 6678 9768

You may approach the Insurance Ombudsman if your grievance is still unresolved

In case your grievance / complaint is still unresolved, you may directly approach the Insurance Ombudsman for redressal.
Find your nearest Ombudsman office at

Customers may represent the case to Ombudsman for Redressal of grievance, if it pertains to any of the following:
abc Insurance claim that has been rejected or dispute of a claim on legal construction of the policy
abc Delay in settlement of claim
abc Dispute with regard to premium
abc Non-receipt of your insurance documents

The complaint should be made in writing duly signed by the complainant or by his legal heirswith full detail of the complaint and the contact information of complainant.

As per provision 13(3) of Redressal of Public Grievances Rules 1998, complaint to the Ombudsman can be made:

abc Only if the grievance has been rejected by the Grievance Redressal
abc Machinery of the Insurer
abc Within a period of one year from the date of rejection by Insurer
abc If it is not simultaneously under any litigation

Insurance Ombudsman

For a detailed list of Ombudsman, please visit this page.

Formats of forwarding letter to complainant after registration of complaint in Ombudsman office.

Details of complainant to be furnished by the complainant along with the consent letter to the Ombudsman to act as a mediator.

Consent to be given by the by the insurance company for the Ombudsman to act as a mediator.